- EOS Overview
- EOS Books
- EOS Implementers
- Base Camp
About EOS Worldwide
EOS Worldwide is a growing organization of successful entrepreneurs from a variety of business backgrounds, collaborating to help other entrepreneurs succeed. It’s our passion. Our company founder, Gino Wickman, started his entrepreneurial journey at the age of 21 and soon thereafter became an owner in a family business, one of the nation’s top sales training companies.
When he took the business over, he stepped into the middle of a major turnaround. Gino completely turned the business around in about three years, ran the business for a total of seven years, then successfully sold the business, stayed on for another year and a half to transition in the new leadership team, and retired from the company.
During that same period he and nine other business owners started the Detroit chapter of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization and together, built the chapter up to about 90 members. Through that experience he found himself helping many of his EO brethren and really fell in love with the wonderful world of business and entrepreneurialism and discovered a passion and a knack for understanding the science of business. So, after retiring from his family business, he created EOS® and set out to help entrepreneurial leadership teams get what they want out of their businesses.
The power of EOS® is that it is real world, simple and practical. There’s no theory here or flavor of the month, no magic pills, just timeless, field tested tools that really work. To date, EOS® Implementers have delivered over 3500 full-day sessions to leadership teams from over 568 companies.
At EOS Worldwide we enjoy more life balance. Success for us is you prospering and doing what you love to do – everyday. At our core, we are people who:
- are humbly confident – open, honest, real, and well-practiced, ready to make a positive difference
- grow or die – driven to maximize every situation and to take ourselves and our clients to the next level
- help first – subordinating our personal interests to advance others, always giving value before expecting anything in return
- do the right thing – never betraying a trust and doing whatever it takes to resolve every issue so people can move forward
- do what we say – sometimes more, never less
Our purpose can be condensed to 3 words:
- real – being genuine, authentic, out in the open, what you see is what you get, raw
- simple – reducing or eliminating complexity
- results – getting to the desired outcome
If it’s not about these 3 things, we don’t want any part of it. We are abundance-minded and collaborative, working together to grow individually and help entrepreneurs worldwide. If you want to participate, join our Base Camp.
The EOS Worldwide Team
Founder and Visionary
Integrator and Director of Sales & Marketing
Finance and Administration
Executive Assistant to Gino Wickman
Executive Assistant to Don Tinney
Tagged with: Gino Wickman
From our Blog
become best book business clear Coach Coaching companies company Cool development entrepreneur Entrepreneurs entrepreneurship eos good great growth help images issues Jobs Latest leaders leadership leadership teams news organization people photos process right Small start successful system team traction U.S. Video Rating vision want Women world year
- Gillian Caldwell October 20, 2011
- Top 10 Mistakes Made by Entrepreneurs August 24, 2011
- The Entrepreneur Rollercoaster August 25, 2011
- An encounter with the Entrepreneur of Sensory Shapeshifting with Purpose of Infiltrationary Actions September 1, 2011
- Arnold the Entrepreneur September 6, 2011
Sign up for the BlogFill out my online form.