- EOS Overview
- EOS Books
- EOS Implementers
- Base Camp
Professional Implementer Boot Camp
Use EOS to build the coaching business you want by helping others to get what they want from their businesses. This three day, interactive, content-rich course will show you how. There’s no theory or flavor of the month here – it’s all real-world and practical.
For members of our Implementer Base Camp, this is the next step towards mastery in our comprehensive training program for individuals who want to implement EOS at a professional level.
Taught by EOS founder, Gino Wickman, and EOS Worldwide Integrator, Don Tinney, this dynamic workshop is formembers of our EOS Implementer Base Camp who want to maximize their experience as a business coach and EOS Implementer by going deeper into the art and science behind delivering EOS.
You will learn:
- the best ways to generate “warm leads” to build your client list
- how to “create the context” with a potential client by delivering a powerful 90 Minute Meeting
- how to use all of the EOS Worldwide resources to grow and support your EOS Implementer business
You will also:
- receive help to clarify your personal business plan and achieve the future you want from being an EOS Implementer
- get the secret sauce, passion and vision – straight from the EOS founder
- get answers to all your questions, based on thousands of hours of actual coaching and implementation experience
- experience your first QCE™ (Quarterly Collaborative Exchange™) with Certified EOS Implementers and fellow business coaching professionals from around the world
- gain many practical insights for working with entrepreneurial leadership teams
- take a big step towards mastery
Days 1 & 2 are held in Gino Wickman’s session room in Livonia, MI
Day 3 is held at the Westin Hotel in the Detroit Metro Airport
- May – Tuesday, May 21, 2013 – Thursday, May 23, 2013
- August – Tuesday, August 27, 2013 – Thursday, August 29, 2013
- November – Tuesday, November 19, 2013 – Thursday, November 21, 2013
- February - Tuesday, February 25, 2014 – Thursday, February 27, 2014
$8995 – May:
Price includes: 2 days of training, 1 day Quarterly Collaborative Exchange, all training materials, Professional Implementer Starter Kit, daily lunch, dinner on day 1, social hour and dinner on day 2, and a continental breakfast on day 3.
Hotel accommodations are not included.
From our Blog
become best book business clear Coach Coaching companies company Cool development entrepreneur Entrepreneurs entrepreneurship eos good great growth help images issues Jobs Latest leaders leadership leadership teams news organization people photos process right Small start successful system team traction U.S. Video Rating vision want Women world year
- Gillian Caldwell October 20, 2011
- Top 10 Mistakes Made by Entrepreneurs August 24, 2011
- The Entrepreneur Rollercoaster August 25, 2011
- An encounter with the Entrepreneur of Sensory Shapeshifting with Purpose of Infiltrationary Actions September 1, 2011
- Arnold the Entrepreneur September 6, 2011
Sign up for the BlogFill out my online form.