- EOS Overview
- EOS Books
- EOS Implementers
- Base Camp
EOS Path to Mastery
EOS will return many benefits over time, for you personally and any company you implement the system with. If you want to guide your own leadership team through the EOS Process or implement EOS professionally with many leadership teams, we offer training and support at four levels to help you progress from introduction to mastery. You set your own pace and decide how proficient you want to become.
Level 1 – Introduction to EOS
Begin by getting familiar with the system – what it is, how it works and how to move forward if you have interest. The following will give you a thorough overview:
- Do the webinar. We offer two live, introductory webinars – one for professional coaches, consultants or trainers, the other for business owners, leaders and/or managers. Both are free with an interactive format that allows you to ask questions and get answers. Register for a webinar.
- Read the book. If you don’t like your current operating/management system, or don’t have one, read TRACTION. The book provides an overview of the system and will help you decide if you want to learn more about implementing the system in one or more organizations. Get TRACTION.
- Download some tools. If you liked the webinar and book, join our growing worldwide network of entrepreneurs and freely download some of our tools. At this point, you should have a pretty clear understanding of what EOS is, how it works and how to move forward. Learn more.
Level 2 – EOS Implementation A to Z
Ready to implement EOS? Get fully prepared and outfitted in the EOS Implementer Base Camp™:
Base Camp (n) - a center of operations, organization, or supply from which a process or mission may be initiated and completed; an area used for staging an attempt at the summit.
- Get all the tools, supplies, training and support you need, online, with videos and printable guides for implementing every tool along every step of the EOS Process. Visit Base Camp before every session you implement to set yourself up to succeed! Get the details and join now.
- After joining Base Camp as an Implementer member, be sure to review all the videos in the Orientation section, this will help you derive the maximum benefit from our training resources and Base Camp.
- Complete your implementation training for each session and tool in the system.
Level 3 – Implement EOS Professionally with Many Businesses
Complete this training if you want to use EOS professionally to benefit many businesses:
- Professional Implementer Boot Camp™ is opened each quarter to eight professionals who want to use EOS to help many leadership teams reach the summit of their potential. In three intense days with EOS founder, Gino Wickman, and EOS Worldwide Integrator, Don Tinney, you will get the secret sauce behind the system and learn how to grow your business to any size you want. No theory – pure experience! Learn more and reserve your seat now.
- Complete the Professional Implementer Boot Camp.
Level 4 – EOS Mastery
Collaborate regularly (weekly and quarterly) with the best EOS Implementers in the world:
- Participate in weekly Level 10 Collaborative Calls. These free mentoring calls are available to Professional & Certified EOS Implementers who have completed the Professional Implementer Boot Camp.
- Attend QCE’s (Quarterly Collaborative Exchanges). These full day sharpening events are available to Professional & Certified EOS Implementers who have completed the Professional Implementer Boot Camp. Learn more
- Achieve Certification. Learn more about becoming a Certified Implementer.