- EOS Overview
- EOS Books
- EOS Implementers
- Base Camp
Certified EOS Implementers
Certified EOS Implementers are passionate about helping entrepreneurial organizations become the best they can be. A Certified EOS Implementer is an experienced entrepreneur who consistently displays the EOS Worldwide core values. We are people who:
- are humbly confident – open, honest, real, and well-practiced, ready to make a positive difference
- grow or die – driven to maximize every situation and to take ourselves and our clients to the next level
- help first – subordinating our personal interests to advance others, always giving value before expecting anything in return
- do the right thing – never betraying a trust and doing whatever it takes to resolve every issue so people can move forward
- do what we say – sometimes more, never less
The 1st step taken by both our Professional and Certified EOS Implementers is completing our intense 3-Day Training for Professional Implementers, the Professional Implementer Boot Camp. They are also an involved member of the EOS Implementer Base Camp and they regularly sharpen their skills by participating in weekly and quarterly collaborative meetings with other Certified & Professional EOS Implementers.
To further distinguish themselves as an expert at delivering EOS, a Certified EOS Implementer is actively implementing EOS with a minimum of 5 clients at any given time. In addition to their active implementation their clients rate them above an 8.75 (on a scale of 1 – 10) for the results they help their clients achieve.
Learn More about becoming a Certified EOS Implementer.
From our Blog
become best book business clear Coach Coaching companies company Cool development entrepreneur Entrepreneurs entrepreneurship eos good great growth help images issues Jobs Latest leaders leadership leadership teams news organization people photos process right Small start successful system team traction U.S. Video Rating vision want Women world year
- Gillian Caldwell October 20, 2011
- Top 10 Mistakes Made by Entrepreneurs August 24, 2011
- The Entrepreneur Rollercoaster August 25, 2011
- An encounter with the Entrepreneur of Sensory Shapeshifting with Purpose of Infiltrationary Actions September 1, 2011
- Arnold the Entrepreneur September 6, 2011
Sign up for the BlogFill out my online form.