- EOS Overview
- EOS Books
- EOS Implementers
- Base Camp
An entrepreneur since the age of 21, Gino Wickman has dedicated his life to learning what makes businesses thrive.
At 25 he took over the running of the family business, which was deeply in debt and in need of help. After turning the company around and running it for seven years, he and his partners successfully sold the company.
Based on his years of real-world experience, Gino developed the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), a practical method for helping companies achieve greatness. Over the last nine years, he has taught the EOS process to hundreds of business leaders in more than 100 companies. The results speak for themselves: companies that implement EOS have grown while eliminating common frustrations.
Recent Article by Gino Wickman
Where Attention Goes, Energy Flows
Not to get all “kumbaya” on you here, but did you know that when your vision is clear to all of your people, everyone is rowing in the same direction, and their energy is all going in one direction, universal laws kick in that we can’t explain and you get to where you want to go faster?… Read More
Tagged with: gino
From our Blog
- Why Some Companies Are Able to Reach OUTRAGEOUS Levels of Success December 5, 2013
- Brene Brown Tedx Talk on Vunerability December 2, 2013
- EOS Rocks: How Do They Stack-Up and Line-Up? November 25, 2013
- Box Person or People Person? November 21, 2013
- Speeding Up By Slowing Down November 18, 2013
become best book business clear Coach Coaching companies company Cool development entrepreneur Entrepreneurs entrepreneurship eos good great growth help images issues Jobs Latest leaders leadership leadership teams news organization people photos process right Small start successful system team traction U.S. Video Rating vision want Women world year
- Gillian Caldwell October 20, 2011
- Top 10 Mistakes Made by Entrepreneurs August 24, 2011
- The Entrepreneur Rollercoaster August 25, 2011
- An encounter with the Entrepreneur of Sensory Shapeshifting with Purpose of Infiltrationary Actions September 1, 2011
- Arnold the Entrepreneur September 6, 2011
Sign up for the BlogFill out my online form.